Sunday, May 13, 2007

Nearly party time!!

I'm getting more and more excited about the party on Saturday. I think that there is definately something that has been forgotten, but I'm not sure what. Music, check, although it was left to mum to book, which to be honest probably means I'll ge tthere and there wont be any...food, yes, me, yes. That's all the important things! So, as it's going to be THE place to be on Saturday night, you all better show up. Well apart from the Americans. They have an excuse.

Friday night was the leaving do for Jas, which was fun, although i did end up being covered in a glass of wine. Not my fault. The waitress knocked it over me. Then tried to charge me for another! But the night was good fun, although the hangover on Saturday wasn't great. But we did find this room in some random club which was playing take that and chesney hawkes, amazing.

I went to Norwich today with Delphine. It rained.

No comments: