Sunday, June 19, 2005

I'm melting...

I cannot believe how HOT it is. 33 outside at the moment and in the tone of the wicked witch from the Wizard of Oz, 'I'm melting.' Literally. I wonder if I can lose weight this way..

Anyway, having spent the weekend in a drunken haze, I am now partied out and ready for a quiet week, with no studying. Yes, you heard right, NO STUDYING. The exam is over and fingers crossed I'll pass and you won't have to hear me moaning for months on end.

This weekends highlights have included:
1. Spending too much time with friends with no inhibitions at all. Which is a little worrying when you don't know what they will do next... randomly breaking out in song in the middle of a crowded pub , wearing ladies leggings (they are male), giving a very detailed enactment of being born, spilling a drink over some random girl, and then trying to rub it off, whilst 'accidently' groping her breasts, following this by slapping some girl's bum, as she walks past with her boyfriend, who didn't look very happy.
2. Getting home at 5 am when it was supposed to be a quick few drinks and not a mad one.
3. Walking home at 5am when the sun has risen and the town is quiet. A very surreal experience.
4. Learning and remebering a joke, which I then told everybody I met.. Why did the monkey fall out of the tree? Because it was dead. Funny on so many levels, and because I like dead jokes.

Anyway, now I have 'shared' I am gonna get back to the task in hand. Looking for an affordable air conditioner so I don't die this summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey there my little darling. just checked out your webaite. only had chance to have a quick glance at it this time but it looks very interesting. read youur message about your fun night out till 5am in sunny hunny. anyway spaek to you real soon.

miss you loads
lots of love
leon
xx