Saturday, January 14, 2006

Ahhhhh

Today has been a good day. I even tolerated the kitchen man cancelling our appointment because it meant I got to go back to bed. After a nice nap I went to the household waste and got rid of the dead christmas tree which has been lying on its side in the front garden for the last two weeks. I think the neighbours are happier, seeing as we just left it outside the front door for all to see and share the joy of christmas that little bit longer...at least it wasnt a fridge or a sink. Then I ventured out to Morrisons, which is a feat on a Saturday morning. It was full of wheelchairs, prams, slow and stupid people. So I left pretty quickly, then came home and watched weekend feel good movies all day (the wedding date actually isnt that bad a movie. I feel bad for slating it before I saw it. Ahhhhh. And I now have a new crush. Him in a suit, and weddings, ahhh I want his children.

No comments: