Sunday, January 29, 2006

Happy Birthday to me...

This year I managed to extend my birthday by over a week, which is a pretty mean feat. Friday through Sunday I was in London. We went to the Santuary, which by the way is the most amazing place in the world, we saw Memoirs of a Geisha, which was ok, we ate out, we shopped and we went to the Tower of London. It was all good.

On Wednesday we went for a work birthday lunch, where I seemed to buy all the drinks. The two guys 'went to find a table' just as it came to paying time. Nice.

On Friday I went for an Indian, where my ex boyfriend introduced me to his new boyfriend. Yep, you heard right. I turned him. Anyway it was a great night out and pics will be posted once I get back home to my computer.

Last night me and Rachel had our own birthday party, consisting of carrot cake and vodka, which is an amazing combination.

So, I am happy. And I would like to wish a belated birthday to Kate. WHO GIVES THE BEST HICCIES IN THE WORLD.

No comments: