Friday, November 17, 2006

Fighting Midgets

I've not really written much in the last few weeks. It's been so busy with stuff that I haven't had time to. Plus its winter, and I hibernate in winter with my hot water bottle. So people don't tend to see me or hear from me. I wish winter was just a constant duvet day. Apart from December and January, (Christmas and my birthday).

Anyway, this video is hilarious. - thanks Ben. There's just nothing funnier than midgets, especially fightingmidgets.

I get to work tomorrow, which I don't like. In Swindon, which really doesn't fill me with joy. I got a promotion which makes it a bit more bearable as I'm getting paid more for it, but its still a Saturday working and that's just wrong.

My second DVD player in 2 weeks has died. After returning the first one I thought that would be the end of the problem. turns out not so much. So I get to go back to Tesco and face the rude lady on the returns desk. Fun!

I need sleep now.

No comments: