Friday, December 01, 2006

I'm Alive

Ok, so I am alive, just really busy.

Today is the first day of Christmas, which means that I can now officially start celebrating. Although I've had the Christmas cards written for two weeks now, I started my shopping in August, and I've been secretly playing a Christmas CD in my car for the last week. Although I was found out the other day.

I can't believe that right after I discover Laguna Beach on some obscure channel on TV, they replace it with Dawsons Creek! And after watching one episode of Dawsons, I couldn't quite remember why I was so addicted to it as a teenager. Too much analyzing of relationships in one episode made my head hurt. I miss Laguna, at least these kids aren't pretending to be deep and meaningful, they're shallow and rich and that's why we love it!

Back to the TV viewing.

1 comment:

continuitygirl said...

I missed out on the whole Laguna Beach thing, but I've never been a fan of Dawson's Creek