Friday, February 09, 2007

I have scary neighbours

Apparently Stacy and Kate aren't the only ones to have freaky neighbours. I got a call from my nice neighbours today to tell me that the rubbish collection this morning had been 'sabotaged' - their words. Apparently the neighbours the other side had put polystyrene in my recycling bin so it was sticking out of the top, so the rubbish men wouldn't take it. The wife doesn't like me and my housemate because we are young women. She thinks we might try to steal her husband... Seriously, what kind of psycho does that? She actually waited for me to go to work before she did it this morning! I'm kind of freaked out that she put so much thought into it, and also that she has reverted to going through my rubbish bins. I'm a little scared she might kill us in our sleep....

1 comment:

continuitygirl said...

This is very strange behaviour, sometimes squirrels attack our rubbish for food, but this isn't sinister!