Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Brrrrrr!

The highlight of the year is getting closer, the 21st July is the new Harry Potter book release date. I've already pre-ordered it. I am sooo cool. I even have the day planned out. I'm not working so I'll be at home, in bed, reading all day. Do NOT disturb me that day.

It's getting close to that time of year again, that day all single people HATE. So far I've managed to ignore all the Valentines cards in the shops but I think by the 14th I'm going to be seriously pissed off. Up to two years ago I had never not had a Valentines day card/present/(or in Andy's case - a petrol station brand teddy and an email card..such a romantic). Now the highlight of the holiday is whenI rent a movie and eat chocolate on Valentines day night. Alone. Urgh.

I just have to thank Kate and Stacy for the amazing birthday prsents they sent, especially the chocolate, I ate all of it last night. And felt sick after, but God it was worth it.

It was the hotel staff party on Sunday night. The was dancing, there was drink, there was some random naked guy...



No comments: