Monday, January 29, 2007

25 sucks

Twenty five isn't as good as I was hoping. The birthday was distinctly lacking in presents from family, brother No 1 was the only one to get me a present. So well done Alistair. (I'm hoping the naming and shaming will get the others to get their act together).
Being twenty five is kind of depressing. Its a whole quarter of a century. And also closer to thirty than twenty, because youround up from 5. Urgh.

Edinburgh was fun though. We climbed the Scott monument all the way to the top, 287 stairs. And I got a certificate.



The view of Mum from the top of the tower!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I'm sorry that my present didn't get there on time to open on your birthday. But it's officially on its way. Kate and I had it all ready weeks ago, and it was my job to bring it to the post office, but I'm a horrible person and it sat in our apartment for 3 weeks.

If you come to Boston, I'll make it up to you by buying you drinks for a whole night.