Saturday, April 07, 2007

Long weekend

The weather is amazing, I'm about to go down to the beach for a run and it's lovely. Unfortunately that means Hunny is full of tourists, which I hate. And they're English tourists, which are possbily the worst, following Americans. Oh well.
It's already been a busy weekend so I'm pleased to be home chilling out for a few days. A long weekend, nice weather, and free food and laundry, what more can you ask for! And no work! Yay! Although we had a 'team meal' last night, but it wasn't to workish which was good. And it was free food on the company card, which makes it worthwhile. I'm kind of using this blog to delay running, so it doesn't even really have a point..

I'm a little disturbed by the new Britney story, probably because thanks to Kate, I have a mild obsession with Howie, dating back to Union days. Ah good times. I think there's even a picture of us with him somewhere.

1 comment:

peachy said...

Norfolk was lovely last weekend.