Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The reason I've been so lame in writing here recently is because I'm using this old computer of Mum's. And when I say old, I mean old. In computer years, its pushing eighty. And it doesnt like most sites, like facebook, or blogger, or any sites I use. My poor laptop has died. The guy who 'fixed it' actually managed to break it more and charged me £100 for the priviledge. So I need someone to give me a new laptop, because at this rate I will be using this antique for the next two years before I can afford another one.

Lodger is hiding in his room tonight, possibly because I have been abrupt and silent (rude) around him for the last week. I'm trying to make him realise HE wants to move out, rather than I want him out. But I'm starting to get a guilt trip over it.

No comments: