Monday, August 06, 2007

Marmite rules

Seeing as I'm averaging about 1 post a month, I thought I'd get my act together.
I've had a busy few weeks. Family/friends/stuff. Computer still hasn't been fixed so I'm on the old,slow, bulky, second hand thing that Mum donated to me when they upgraded at the hotel. But it gives me the internet. I don't know how I've lived without checking my emails twenty times a day. But I will write more often now. And maybe even post pics on My Space and facebook. So can everyone STOP nagging me about it...

My tip for the week, eat Marmite to stop getting bitten by mosquitos. They don't like the taste. I eat marmite every day and never get bitten, and the one day I missed I got three bites!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Definitely not worth it. I still haven't forgiven you for making me eat marmite 6 years ago.