Thursday, August 18, 2005

REALITY V TV WORLD

Recently I find myself having to forcibly distiguish between reality and 'non reality', aka TV world. I think the time has come to turn off the TV. My mind seems to wonder off into another dimension where characters in soaps,films and books are real. What happens to these people affects me too. If they are angry, sad, in trouble, I tend to think about it and think of ways to help them out, and then I realise ITS NOT REAL and come back to real world. Is this normal? I'm hoping that it's just the side effect of watching too much tv in the evenings and not enough talking to real people. Which will change soon when I move into my new house and don;t have to drive that 57 miles to work day in day out. Ahhh. I will have been given the gift of time. So, house warming party the weekend after next... and any ideas of how to turn my shed into a bar would be well appreciated.

No comments: