Sunday, September 25, 2005

My little Accident



My poor poor knee, and elbow, and hip. Last night on the way home from the pub, outside my house, I tripped up a kerb. And the results are the horrible grazes on my arm. These pictures should emphasise the fact that they do actually really, really hurt. Sting. Ow. And although these pictures do look dirty, they really are pictures of my elbow and knee.

After doing the fantastic superman flying impression up the kerb, I lay there for a while in shock. At this point my dad came out of the house to see me lying on the floor and michaela and sarah standing laughing at me. Probably not the best impression. But, I did manage to save the chicken burger. Probably the reason why I didn't put my hands out to stop falling. But I had to prioritise.

And although nobody will believe me, I wasn't that drunk. I was tipsy, but not falling over, messy drunk. Nowhere near. But will anybody believe me? NO!

Anyway, I'm off to nurse my wounds. Sympathy please. Violins. Poor me.

No comments: