Monday, September 12, 2005

New House

I haven't written for ages but I have a good excuse this time! I have finally moved into my new house! Yay! I'm all unpacked and settled in now, and sometime soon I will make the effort to post pictures of it. I seem to have a LOT of spiders. And they are BIG and some kind of immortal breed that just won't die no matter how hard you hit them. But apart from that its good. And I have a garden. My purchase of the week has to be my new spade. I've been digging in the garden and feeling very 'good life' about it. Maybe I'll even grow some vegetables. But I've had to rethink the whole getting a horse in the garden thing. I just don't think it will work. And the shed as a bar. Cos it gets really hot in there and there's nothing worse than warm vodka/beer.
Yumm beer time .

No comments: