Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Feelin' good

Ín the middle of packing for my flight home I felt I had to share some of the things I learnt on this trip. Firstly Kate and Stacy helped to enlarge my vocabulary by teaching me some new words. Re-re and rammy, which could be used in the sentence 'Stacy is a rammy little re-re.' I think this one will make it back to the motherland. Lets see how far we can spread the word of Kate.

I also learnt that Stacy needs constant supervision around flames, and as soon as I get the pictures uploaded I will tell the whole story.

I learnt that Kate needs to be censored in public because I really don't think she can stop herself from making those innappropriate, sexual undertoned remarks. And to stop calling me Whorelotte in front of random strangers.

And I saw a Chinese girl picking her nose, for a good couple of minutes, in the middle of a crowded bus.

Aww America.

No comments: