Saturday, November 12, 2005

MIA

I've been missing in action the last week or two, so I'll apologise. I can't get enthusiastic about writing about me, or life, when it sucks so much. Or when nothing fun is happening. Today I am mostly filled with the odd panic attack feeling when I think about work, which is then closly followed with a feeling of rage, then diappointment, usually the end result being tears. I HATE MY JOB, and hate with a passion. Who thought it was a good idea to invent spreadsheets to record what you do minute by minute at work. Seriously, it takes forever and is the biggest pile of crap you will ever come across. Then they want you to ignore the work you urgently need to get done for clients, so you can make enough phonecalls to satisfy their spreadsheets. Some kind of re re must be running my department. Why are management teams lacking common sense. If they actually did the work themselves their tiny little heads would explode, but all they seem to spend their time doing is making my life harder. And now to top it off, I found out through gossip that I am moving teams on Monday. Nice of my team manager to tell me, or even ask if I minded. But no, they just put me on another team with some woman hating team manager. She doesn't seem to like to promote women and is basically the office bully/bitch. Fantastic. Maybe its time to hand my notice in.

No comments: