Monday, November 21, 2005

where did all the good men go and where is all the fun....

I keep meaning to put up my AMAZING bonfire night pictures, but I haven't, and don't get your hopes up that it'll happen anytime soon, but I do have every intention of doing it one day. So it'll be a suprise when I do.

Work is still pretty awful, but at least The Bitch is away this week which at least makes it tolerable. I can even tolerate the 11 hour days without her there. Which says a lot for her management skills.

I'm currently working out how to screw the company out of an extra two weeks holiday per year. Because of my work with Beavers (scouts, not animals, or anything else) I get extra time off to do this. So, as I have run out of holiday time and fancy a few days off, we may be having a few extra all day meetings that I HAVE to attend.

Anyway I am off to enjoy whats left of the night, and spend my usual evening sitting on the coach, wearing PJs, under the duvet, with a hot water bottle. Aww bliss. Yes, I am a young old biddy but according to Cosmo, thats the new in thing...

No comments: