Friday, December 02, 2005

party girl

Tonight I have officially become boring. I have turned down a party, albeit a work party, with people that I don't really like, and managers that are looking for any reason to stab you in the back, to go to IKEA tomorrow. And I am more excited about IKEA. I admit that for a few moments today I thought it would be a good idea to get wasted and have a laugh with the few nice people at work, and yes that was after my liquid lunch, but I think staying at my freezing home with no heating will actually be more fun.

Anyway, Rach and baby are here tonight, although the baby is asleep and not entertaining me like I though she would. So maybe I'll just get wasted by myself and have my dignity still intact on monday at work.

So cold my fingers are falling off so I have to go get a hot water bottle and get under my duvet. I know how to live. Yes I do. Happy Friday night.

No comments: