Sunday, December 11, 2005

yummy

I just ate a boiled egg. This might not be exciting for anybody else, or even blog worthy, but for me its a big thing. I haven't eaten a boiled egg in about 18 years. But tonight I got home from Hunstanton, feeling yucky and full of phlegm, and the fridge was empty, apart from one egg. So Nicola kindly 'leant' me the egg, on the strict promise I would buy her another, and the boiled egg happened. I did have to check how to cook it, but it was worth being laughed at. Although I'm still hungry because I only eat the yellow bit which makes it a very small meal. But I still have a warm fuzzy feeling inside. Which is nice and takes away from the sore eyes, phlegm, sore throat and achiness which is current state of my cold, for those that are interested.
Hot water bottle time now, another recent childhood find which brings me hours of fun and warmth. Ahhh, life is good.

No comments: