Sunday, October 15, 2006

I have a life again!

I keep meaning to post on here but I have had such a busy week that i just haven't had time. But, it's all good. I have a new lodger, who is really nice. So I've spent the week trying to get the house sorted out. I now have heating in part of the house, which is amazing. And tomorrow I get some new radiators so I have heating in the rest of the house, especially in my bedroom, which is making me so happy.
My kitchen is being finished in a few weeks. Which means a year after moving in my house almost everything will be finished, and I'm so excited.

Delphine and I went to dinner tonight and I had a really lovely roast dinner and I'm so full. But it's was a really nice time. I think I need to sleep now though. I can't believe it's Monday tomorrow. And that means work. Where did the weekend go? Urgh.

No comments: