Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My Favourite Time of Year. Official.

I just read this story on Peachy's blog. It's probably in my top 5 new stories of the year.

I've been meaning to blog but I just haven't had time, read, been bothered. I went to the cinema yesterday which made a nice change. I saw the Devil Wears Prada which was a pretty good film.

I've been getting excited about Christmas already, which will probably mean I will be sick of it by December 1st. I'm planning to spread the cost of Christmas over a few months, but no doubt I'll still end up spending too much. I kind of want to start decorating and wrapping presents and listening to Christmas songs now but I'll resist. I'll just have to get excited about Halloween. I've got a big pumpkin to carve. And then after Halloween its my FAVOURITE ever holiday, Guy Fawkes Night. I can't wait. This is definately my favourite time of year. It makes me want to sit in front of a big roaring fire, in a cosy pub. Ahh.

4 comments:

peachy said...

its such a good story,
can't wait till fireworks either, maybe its a norfolk thing.

Anonymous said...

Oh Charlotte! I love you so!!!
I've been getting REALLY excited about christmas too. I bought christmas cards three weeks ago, and it's SO hard for me to resist the urge to start writing them now. I also started christmas shopping/planning. Which I didn't feel I could actually admit to anyone until now. I also started picking out what I want people to give me, which is probably the most obnoxious part of it all. Oh well?

Charlotte said...

I started my Christmas list in September. Well, the first draft...

continuitygirl said...

I can't believe you both like the pigeon story, it really grossed me out!