Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Cooking question

One day back in the office and I think I want to hurt someone. 'Management' - note the term is dripping with sarcasm - have decided that although we are completely understaffed and working at full capacity/breaking point, just for fun lets up the targets and actually push them over the edge, just for fun, to see what happens. In return for this they have set up a bingo system thing where you can win prizes for hitting these new targets. Prizes such as plastic pink passport covers, and luggage tags. Just what you want. I'm predicting some kind of office massacre by the end of the week.

I had the most productive night last night which means that today I am slobbing around doing nothing. All my productiveness has been used up. But yesterday I did mow the lawn, laundry, cleaning, hoovering, and then took the bed apart in the spare room and moved it in to mine and vice versa. It turns out my old bed was actually the most comfortable of the two, but I really can't move it back again.

Does anyone know if you can microwave an egg to make a boiled egg?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't imagine a boiled microwave egg would be very good. But if you're determined to make it happen, I'd suggest putting it in a VERY microwave safe bowl filled with water and microwaving it for like 10 minutes?

Anonymous said...

Just be carefull though because if you get it wrong the egg will explode(nothing drastic, just makes a big mess!!)