Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Green Jelly

I had green jelly tonight which was fun. I've come to the conclusion that jelly is the 'funnest' food to eat. I think I need to make the effort to eat it more often.

Electrical things and me aren't getting on well tonight. NTL tv has been broken for the last hour, which makes me angry. So I decided to do something productive and get on with the family tree thing I've been meaning to do for the last two years. I was all ready and but the site wouldn't work. Rah!!

I give up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO. I kind of drank two bottles of cheap wine by myself last night. And for some reason, I felt like you might be the only person that would *actually* understand.

I miss you.

peachy said...

i prefer orange jelly.

Charlotte said...

Orange Jelly is wrong. But my absolute favourite is Strawberry Jelly, in a Mr Tickle jelly mould. It's amazing.

Charlotte said...

Aw Molly. I miss those days. You need to come and visit. At least that way we could drink cheap wine together.

continuitygirl said...

I'm with Em, Orange Jelly is good - although not the way Emma makes it!