Monday, September 25, 2006

The battle of the spiders is still continuing. They are getting bigger and faster and I'm beginning to think its some kind of conspiracy, the spiders are out to torment me.

New manager no. 8 (or is it 9? I forget) since December, has turned out to be annoyingly annoying. I have taken to ignoring her at all times because its the only way to get through a day with her. She especially got my back up when she asked me how old my child was. It tends to be a good thing to get to know your employees, rather than randomly creating children. She then asked me how many days a week I worked. Really on the ball this one...But she gave me a bottle of wine today, I'm not really sure why. But it's kind of made up for the child thing.

This weekend was uneventful, apart from Saturday night. I went to the Cellar Bar. It's somewhere I would never normally even dream of going, it's this dingy cellar full of druggies snorting coke off the back of toilets, so not the nicest place. But I got dragged there and the highlight was some boy projectile vomiting over everyone. It was funny because it wasn't on me. It was also funny seeing people standing in it all night not realising.

Ah, how is it only Monday?

1 comment:

continuitygirl said...

I've never been to the Cellar Bar - thanks to this post I never will, quite like the smartened up Marine Bar now though.