Friday, September 01, 2006

Slightly Awkward Situation

A while ago I told my ex that he could crash at mine tonight as he was at a wedding in Peterborough. I kind of forgot, and presumed he wouldn't ever actually remember I said it until this week when he called to confirm. So, I wasn't looking forward to it but couldn't really get out of it. Anyway, at 10 tonight I got a call from his drunken mate asking if I could pick the ex up because he was so drunk, which kind of pissed me off. So I picked him up, he had managed to upset the bride and generally piss everyone off which was really nice of him. I got him back to mine, he was talking to his 'friend' the whole way which was a bit freaky. (I was the only other person in the car).
So he then drunkenly hit on me, was pissed off with me when I turned him down and then passed out. He's not my favourite person right now. I wanted a quiet night!

Anyway, I cleaned the house tonight and then mowed half the lawn, it took ages so I didn't manage to do it all. (by that I mean I got bored). I really can't believe how boring my weekends have become. It's a FRIDAY night!

1 comment:

peachy said...

I hope your saturday night is going better.