Sunday, September 03, 2006

Freaking Out

The scariest thing just happened. I'm was sitting here minding my own business when out of the corner of my eye I saw something moving. It was possibly the hugest spider I have EVER seen. So after a few minutes of standing on a chair and screaming I decided to take matters into my own hands. I'm not proud of what happened next but lets just say it involved a rolled up newpaper, some violence and a hoover, but it's gone now.

I, however, may be traumatised for life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had the same thing happen only the other night....no screaming but prancing around the floor trying to step over it did take place!!! Anyway I killed it and then went to bed...... 530 in the morning I woke up due to a nighmare where I dreamt that my brother threw a spider on me!!!! So it did traumatise me!!! I hope you sleep better than I did!!!!!

continuitygirl said...

I seemed to be being attacked by a large moth this evening

Charlotte said...

I forgot to say, there was an even bigger one waiting in the kitchen to revenge his friend's death. It wasn't pretty.