Tuesday, July 19, 2005

at the car wash..lalala

I think the most productive thing I did today was washing my car. Probably because I hadn't planned to. I was just making my packed lunch, it was 9pm, kinda getting darker outside, and time for bed for boring, no social life on a weekday me, and then it just happened. In about 15 mins. And the fact that I did it before my brain got in gear and realised I had done it was a bonus.
So shiny car for moi tomorrow. Woohoo.

Also, as a reward for saying nice things in a survey about working environemnts recently, on Friday work is paying for an icecream van to come round and give us free icecreams. Which is pretty cool. Cos we all know I can be bought with free icecream. or cookies. or alcohol, lets fact it the list is endless....i'm just cheap.

No comments: