Sunday, July 10, 2005

Spawn of the devil..

Why are so many people having babies right now. I've been trying to work out what was going on 8-9 months ago that causing it. Maybe nothing, and they were bored. Or maybe some huge big deal that just makes people want to have sex and spawn kids. From my exhaustive research (BBC website) I found out that not much was going on. I think Cambodia got a new King, and there was a big uprise in mental health problems in China, but thats about it.
Anyway, for some reason all these people are having kids, which in my mind is pretty inconsiderate. I think it could have been planned better, you know, spread out a bit, so my wallet has time to recover from the obligatory present buying before the next batch.
And I've also noticed that babies have been getting uglier. I'm finding it increasingly hard to tell these brand new, immensly proud parents that their kid is lovely and pretty, when in all honesty you feel like shielding your eyes from the horror that is their face.

So, basically think twice before spawning any more of these kids PLEASE.

That is all

No comments: