Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Lil Bro

Who the hell thought it was a good idea to invent little brothers. Why oh why? Why couldn't my parents abstain after having me? Lets face it I'm perfection, why try for more, you're thinking.. Yes and I agree.
I think my problem lies with the fact that I am anally obsessive about my property. Note: CHARLOTTE DOES NOT SHARE. Which would be fine if I was an only child, but causes a few problems with two younger brothers who like to break everything. Boys are careless and mean.
Not only that, when I yell I have to look up to them, as they're both taller than short arse me. Which kind of means they don't take me seriously. I'm older and they should respect that, not gang up on me, damn it.
RAHHHHH!
My younger younger brother, who we affectionally term 'the mistake' has taken to stealing my DVDs when I'm at work, then not returning them and leaving them lying all over his floor getting scratched. This may seem like a petty, little, non mentionable thing to do, but it is driving me CRAZY! I can't even keep my stuff protected in my bedroom! Oh the joys of living at home!

Anyway, a matter of weeks left. House is going through quickly now and that means I will soon have a HUGE mortgage which is scary, but at least my DVDs will be safe...

No comments: