Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Day out

The hire car I had today really made me question why I keep my battered old corsa. I didn't realise just how slow and awkward my car is, yet for some reason I still have a sentimental attachment to it. I actually feel guilty about thinking about getting another car. Although there is NO way I can afford one now, so this rambling is really pointless. Sorry.

I drove what seems like a million miles today, following the AA route directions. I just love the way they are so accurate then all of a sudden seem to miss out three roundabouts and you have to guess the right way until they pick up again. It's like some little joke the evil AA people have created. Personally I prefer I Spy. However, I'm proud to say I didn't get lost which is probably the first time I can ever say that. Gold star for me!

No comments: