Wednesday, May 17, 2006

To drink or not to drink, that is the question

The last few days I've been MIA due to a work thing in Plymouth. I've just got home and I'm exhausted! The drive is sooo long and as I get restless after about 10 minutes in a car, lets just say it wasn't an enjoyable experience for anyone in the car with me. To top it off I had the worst hangover I've had in a long time. So trying to make small talk to clients today and stay awake during the presentation whilst at the same time trying not to pass out was a real accomplishment. When will I ever learn?
My roommate at the hotel did think that me stumbling into the room at 1.30pm, and then trying to shush my phone when it beeped with a message was pretty hilarious though..

I am toying with the idea of giving up the drink for a few weeks. Toying. No decision has been made yet.

No comments: