Friday, May 19, 2006

Vodka good, wine bad.


Today marks the first day of my giving up wine mission. After the other night, and more importantly the next morning, I have come to the decision that I need to stop drinking wine. So today, whilst in the pub for lunch, I decided it had to be done. Or more importantly, it was suggested to me that it was a good idea...
I've also learnt that I need to stop drinking in work night outs when managers are present. And also that I need to nominate someone to stop me talking when I lose the ability to stop myself...

So anyway, wine is out. I did play with the idea of not drinking for a few weeks but that's not really realistic, and as wine tends to affect me more than anything else, I decided that this was the sensible option.

OK, cocktail hour now.

No comments: