Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Feeling Yucky

Apparently Mr Tumble from the CBeebies has been swearing at children in sign language, which is pretty funny. Probably the only funny thing I heard today given the fact that work has been horrendous. But that combined with chocolate chip cookies has made me feel a little bit better.

People are still living down the Friday night work do. Luckily my drunken ramblings didn't seem to offend anyone, well not that they've said anything yet! So I'm thinking we need to arrange another one soon, before more people quit and there's nobody left.

I have the starting of something, I'm not sure if its a cold or something worse, but I know my throat is really scratchy and I'm feeling queasy, which doesn't bode well as it's the busiest time of year at work. So I think tonight will be an early night with a hot water bottle. However I do have the BEST hotwater bottle. Its Babe the pig and it's huge!

The car was fixed today, so I can tell what speed I'm doing again and the engine light has stopped going on! Yay!

OK. Eastender then bed. I have such a wild life.

No comments: