Wednesday, March 07, 2007

In 'Training'

Things I have done this week:

1. I've been running TWICE this week
2. I signed up for the Race for Life
3. I regreted signing up for the Race for Life
4. I used the word delightful today
5. I told someone at work that I didnt like them
6. I've done sit ups every night
7. I've not tidied the house, which is making me stressed
8. I got new glasses
9. I'm running out of ideas...
10. I arranged my party, although belated.

Pretty productive week and it's only Wednesday!

Apparently shingles is going around at work. Now,I'm not sure how easy this is to catch, but I'm not a fan of being covered in a rash which then apparently leads to crusty scabs. (I've seen the fact sheet, it's not pretty.) So I think for my protection I need to take the next week off work. Anyone feel like backing up this arguement to my boss?

Also thanks to Ben W for sponsoring me for the Race for Life. Everyone else who wants to sponsor me the link is below.

1 comment:

peachy said...

Me and becky are thinking about doing race for life, although if we do it i think i might walk.