Sunday, March 18, 2007

Weekend Fun

This weekend has been really busy. Friday night we had a work night out, I managed to avoid the people I don't like, and it turned out to be really good fun. I did learn a few things though.
1. Don't wear new shoes that you can't walk in.
2. Don't get into serious conversations with people when you're both drunk, you know you'll never quite remember what you said the next day.
3. Don't just accept drink after drink, especially from strangers, and remember to buy a round once in a while. I was really suprised that I woke up the next day and had only spent £15 pounds, and the taxi cost £12 there and back, which means I bought one drink...
4. Don't forget to take your camera. I missed some classic shots of Mark's dancing. We were literally crying we were laughing so much.

And Saturday was St Patricks Day! And even better I got to go out with Rhiannon - which was a really good surprise!
The downside of the weekend - Rhiannon broke my car. Well, it broke right after I picked her up - so it's her fault. I'm approaching a speed camera, I look down to check the speedo and turns out I'm doing 0 miles per hour. So that's not working, and then a few minutes later the engine maintenance light comes on. It leaves me with the dilema of how do I get back to Peterborough today?

No comments: