Monday, March 05, 2007

Urgh weddings

The strange new girl on our team at work got engaged this weekend, which meant that she spent all this morning flashing her ring finger. I heard her mentioning it first thing and therefore decided to pretend that I didn't notice. It might be petty but it amused me. She kept waving her hand in my direction, practically in front of my face a few times and talked about it as loudly as possible with anyone in the near vicinity, before looking over to me to see if I noticed. I managed up until 3pm, when she just sat down next to me and insisted on telling me everything. I should feel happy for her but I just can't pretend to get excited about things like that. Especially for a girl who asked me last week 'if you're married does that make you miss or mrs?' Honestly, she didn't know. This is the girl who I have to train...

I went to get new glasses today. Turns out to be a very expensive thing. Still in shock over it.

No comments: