Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Embarrased!

Work wasn't too bad. I've spent most of the day blushing, (which I haven't done since I was about 10) as drunken Charlotte story after drunken Charlotte story was shared. Which as you can imagine was fun! Apart from that, I've been told a few more things and I'm gradually piecing together those drunken lost hours. I'm still not entirely sure what happened but I have a good idea and I don't seem to have offended anyone!

Even better is that I am going to Alton Towers soon! Just a select few from work, (the only ones I like) are invited, and we are going overnight which will be a big laugh! Yay, more alcohol induced fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so why don't we get to hear the drunken charlotte stories?
-Losure (too lazy to figure out my login info)

Charlotte said...

Because they're too x-rated to share!