Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Stupid Americans.

I love the fact that even chimps hate Americans, haha . And it's even more funny that it's American tourists, possibly the most annoying group of people in the entire world.

What's the deal with all the lesbian stories in soaps at the moment, eastenders, emmerdale, whats going on? Why are they suddenly all using the same storyline. And why (in the case of Eastenders) are they using the most unattractive girls in the program? It's not pretty.

Is it wrong that I find this man attractive?

6 comments:

peachy said...

Yes, very wrong, but then i like Bradly so i can talk.

Charlotte said...

I'm not sure which would be worse! At least Grant has the bad boy thing going on...

peachy said...

i agree and what worse bradly is ginger i think its hormones.

continuitygirl said...

I think I may have to disown my sister for admitting she likes Bradley.

As for the Grant thing, the whole Jane fiasco has made me see him in a new light,and unfortunately it's not a very flattering one.

Charlotte said...

Yeah, Bradley is pretty awful...but then I can't justify why I like Grant. It must be a Norfolk thing..

Charlotte said...

And which would you prefer, Ian or Grant..I think Jane should go for Grant.