Monday, April 24, 2006

Fun fun fun...

Tonight I went to a candle party, which I had every intention of saying no to, but my mind went blank when I was asked and I just couldn't think of an excuse. Don't you hate that! So, yeah, a candle party. No, not the kind of party I usually like, and because nobody else really showed up, the pressure was on us to place an order. These weren't the cheap candles I like to buy, IKEA specials, no, these were special, and by special I mean £30 for a candle holder. So I picked the cheapest thing and left asap. Why, oh why can't I just say NO!

To top it off I bought a bottle of wine to the party, which was promptly put in the fridge, whilst I was offered lemonade or coke to drink. All night that bottle of wine was tormenting me...

The fence panels are up!!

2 comments:

continuitygirl said...

What on earth is a candle party?

Charlotte said...

You know when you get the Ann Summers parties, which are fun. Well its like that, but with candles, and not fun.