Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter Egg Day

I have the urge to drive all the way back to Peterborough, a day early, just to play Mario Kart, or Sonic, until my head explodes. But I'm pretty sure Mario Kart will win out, cos it always does.

I have 5 Easter Eggs, all unopened, and I don't want them. Which proves the theory I have about myself. If I can't have it, I want it and I lose interest if I can have it. Chocolate/men, its all the same.

Last night I chose to be the sober one, or the taxi if you will. Sober not by choice, but by necessity. My body still hates me. It made me realise that if anyone wasn't drunk on Thursday's night out, and had the unfortunate experience of talking to me, then I probably pissed them off. Sorry. Well, not really because that would indicate that I'd be making an effort not to get wasted again, and we all know thats a lie. But if it makes you feel better then believe it.

Anyway, Happy Easter Egg Day.

No comments: