Monday, April 03, 2006

Freebies

I got a parcel in the post today and the thing is, I have no idea where it came from. It's was a cardboard drawerset, and I really don't know where it's from. But although I don't really want it, I like the idea of freebies just arriving in the post.

I did more gardening today. I even used a strimmer, which was pretty cool, although probably dangerous for me to use it...and I planted 2 trees. I feel so grown up.

The new kitchen is still sitting in the kitchen, the boxes just staring at me. I still have no inclination to make the cabinets yet. Maybe I'll go move furniture now.

1 comment:

peachy said...

i got a free sample of lenor in the post last week, but as i was in a rush to go to work i left it in the shared hallway and when i got home it wasn't there, i think the downstairs neighbours took it.

sounds like you garden is coming along nicely