Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Feeling Good...

Today I learnt that there is nothing funnier than a midget on a motorcycle. Especially if it's a child size motorcycle. It really was the highlight of my day.

Tonight I was is a crappy mood, for various reasons, so I decided I needed cheering up, so I went budget food shopping. I managed to buy: a punnett of strawberries, 3 bottles of diet lemonade, 6 bread rolls, and lime cordial, all for the fantastic price of £2.77. For those who know me, you may realise that the lemonade and lime cordial was the actual reason for the shopping trip....I had actually decided to drown my sorrows with some vodka...

Anyway, today's lesson was that strawberries, vodka, lemonade and lime with novelty shaped icecubes and long, brightly coloured, loopy straws really DO make you feel better. That and the midget...

No comments: