Monday, July 10, 2006

And the Winner Is...








Yes, We won the Carnival! Actually it was a double win, the hotel won the commerical category!

The day was good, although windy and a little rainy to begin with, which wasn't good for the crepe paper. But as you can see, we looked good!

I also won the prize for being the clumsiest/most accident prone/stupidest person of the day. First accident of the day, cutting my finger open while trying to hang up the Chinese lanterns, second accident, and the worst, I was pulling the string tight while Michaela tied it in a knot, at which point the string broke, and yes, I punched myself in the mouth, resulting in a split/fat lip which was fun. At least I was wearing a mask for the rest of the day. Accident number 3, dave, the dragon I spent hours building, turned on me, and fell on to me, scratching and bruising my arms. Carnivals are much more dangerous than they seem to be!

1 comment:

continuitygirl said...

Congratulations