Monday, July 03, 2006

Carnival countdown, 5 days

The dragon I'm trying to build out of boxes isn't really going anywhere. In fact, the boxes are still sat in my lounge, apparently sitting looking at them doesn't seem to achieve anything...So tomorrow I really have every intention of doing something about it.

I tried for a few days to try and make my blog titles out of advertising slogans. It doesn't seem to have worked. I ran out of ideas after three days. Oh well.

Tomorrow is going to be the hottest day of the year, and yes, this may be the third time I've announced it so far this year, but I'm assured this time it's correct. I just can't be sitting in an office in this fantastic weather! I think someone should start a campaign to make hot days a national holiday. Which would be fantastic. Lying in the garden, not sat in front of a computer screen. Ahh.

Ok, time to veg out and watch TV.

No comments: