Monday, July 17, 2006

Karma Karma Karma Karma Karma Chameleon

Today is so hot. Like Hot Mark. You might have left but you're not forgotten!

Last night was fantastic. I went to Pop Goes The 80s at the theatre. It was obviously low budget and playing to a half filled theatre, which didn't bode well to begin with. But it turned out to be a fantastic night, dancing in the aisles and singing along. The highlight of the night were the all singing, all dancing, midget 'special people' couple. No they weren't part of the show but they were probably more entertaining.

I have decided to postpone my half yearly birthday. It is now on Friday 28th July. BBQ. Fun. There may or may not be an oversized paddling pool involved, it all depends on whether the next door neighbour is out. If he is then I can use his outdoor tap. And he's not on a water meter. So he will never know..the perfect crime.

I'm on the verge of having to make a big decision regarding my television viewing. I'm on the verge of leaving Eastenders. I can't watch Sonia kiss anyone else with those undersize lips and that oversize chin. I just can't bear it anymore! STOP IT!

No comments: