Monday, July 10, 2006

Oh My God.

Let me pose you a question. You were going to fit internet/digital tv and phone to a house.You turned up, did your job, and then what? Would you a. say goodbye, leave and move on to the next job, or b. (like the NTL guy who just left my house), leave, then sit outside and text the customer using the phrase ' if there is no man in your life would you be up for a one off bit of fun.'When she replied, saying NO, would you then call not only her mobile, but her land line, and then turn up at the door. Does this sound slightly inappropriate, if not a little scary? So now I'm sat inside with the doors locked and feeling more than a little freaked. Fun.

6 comments:

James said...

Shocking. You really should complain to the NTL. That's appauling.

Anonymous said...

That does need reporting!!!!!! If he's scared you just think how many other people thats happened to.......What is this place coming too! (On the plus side kick up enough of a stink and you might get it free for a while if you threaten with getting the press involved....I know someone from the local paper that could help you there!)

continuitygirl said...

Well at least you won at the carnival - seriously though this man should be reported

James said...

I have some press contacts if you want...

peachy said...

oh my god thats really bad.

Charlotte said...

Thanks for the comments! I was going to write to them to report it but strangly enough they don't have an address...so I guess it'll be hours on hold to a call centre!