Monday, August 28, 2006

I bore myself sometimes.

I've just had a really busy evening. I went to the skip, cleaned the kitchen and then dug holes in my garden. I may have dug a few extra holes than needed because I kept changing my mind about where to plant things. And the holes are still there, for some reason I didn't bother to fill them in. So, note, do NOT walk in my garden when it's dark. It could turn out to be pretty dangerous!

I've got my mum's car at the moment, the monster, because my little baby is having its MOT. So it was really handy for taking things to the skip. For once the garden isn't full of bits of crap and old doors. Although the old toilet is still there, which looks real classy...But I did move it to the bottom of the garden so it's a little closer to going. I might visit the skip again tomorrow. But only after I cut the lawn. God, I'm boring. But productive.

I got a pre-order for 200 Christmas of my handmade cards yesterday which was good. Although it was from my Mum, but I don't think it was a pity buy. It'll keep me busy anyway, and earn a few pennies.

I really want to leave work early every day this week. I'm so sick of staying late every night. I left a 5 tonight and got so much done at home and still managed to fit in a good few hours of mandatory tv watching. I rock.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

What's a skip? A dump?