Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Yummy

I'm craving chocolate/sugar tonight so I decided to cook a chocolate cake. Although the Easy Ice from the tub was pretty amazing, I decided to save the rest to decorate the cake. It also gave me a perfect excuse to use the new oven, which has a light in it which is so cool. I can actually watch the cake cook. Not that I'm doing that, I'm not that boring... Anyway, the cake looks good, although for some reason I struggled to melt the chocolate. And by that I mean I decided to speed up the process and instead of melting it in a bowl of hot water, I nuked it in the microwave. Unfortunately my belief that the microwave can do anything was shattered...it went dry and crumbly, but I'm sure it will be ok.

Tasting time!!

3 comments:

peachy said...

sounds so good did it taste nice?

Charlotte said...

It was amazing! I took some to work today and heated it up on the computer monitor. Oh My God, so good!

continuitygirl said...

I want some chocolate cake now, maybe I'll make one this weekend.