Wednesday, August 16, 2006

In desperate need of a long sleep (and a new job)

I've had so many good intentions of writing on here recently but I just haven't had the time and/or anything that exciting to write about.

I get to go to Cardiff on a coach tomorrow. There are a few things wrong with this statement. 1. I don't like coaches. 2. I don't like long journeys. 3. I don't like long coach journeys with work people, to do work things. 4. We have to leave at 7am. Urgh. I had every intention of getting clothes ironed/washed tonight so I can spend an extra twenty minutes in bed in the morning, but time seems to have slipped away tonight much to quickly!

I'm kind of in a bad mood, well not so much a bad mood, but just a bit of a mood. I really don't know why. I think I need sleep.

No comments: